Sunday, October 29, 2006

Heading south to Peru

After finishing the language course in Cuenca, packing our stuff and saying goodbye to friends and our hostfamily we´re heading down to Mancora on the north coast of Peru. It´s a little town with nice beaches and pretty good waves for surfing. Yay! We´re planning on staying there for 2 or 3 days and then start the loooong journey down to Arequipa to do some hiking and camping at Colca Canyon (the deepest canyon in the world) and then move on to Cusco to see Macchu Picchu. It´s going to be a hell of a journey... I estimate about 30 to 35 hours on the bus.

I wasn´t feeling that great during the last couple of days, had a throat infection, stuffed up nose and a bad headache but the thought of being able to chill at the beach (and some antibiotics) made me get better right away ;)

I probably won´t be able to update my blog anytime soon cause but I´ll try my best.

No comments: